One way which I love to get outfit ideas is through flatylays, but I also really enjoy creating them myself.
I want for Gray & Mae to be a place where you come to not only shop our organic cotton tees, but also as a source of inspiration in all areas of life. With that said, I plan to post blogs as often as possible to share some of my favorite things.
Today I'm showing you a couple outfit ideas + including links where you can scoop the pieces up yourself...
How cute is this? Truly such a fun combo.
- The top is a great staple from Abercrombie & Fitch, you can grab it here.
- Those shorts! They are seriously the cutest, and totally worth the splurge. You won't regret it... runs a size big, found here.
- Lastly, my very favorite shoes for spring + summer. They're the perfect little sandal / slide type combo! Found them here at Nisolo. NOTE: If you want $25 off your purchase, use this referral link - just click here first.
The last outfit I'll be sharing in today's post is a darling casual look.
You can wear these pieces with almost anything, and you'll always be sure to be in style.
- Oh Madewell, you're the best! The tee pictured was so popular it sold out, but texture & thread has these darling tie front tees out in a variety of colors (fully stocked) that you can grab here.
- Good American denim... a huge splurge, but the BEST fit and the cutest jeans. Truly such great quality! This distressed pair can be found here.
- Lastly, my favorite Seychelles slides. I have these in multiple colors and they're all equally adorable transitioning from spring to summer to fall effortlessly. Shop them here.
I hope these images + links help you to build your own personal style! So many great pieces to choose from the brands I shared here.
I'm excited share more with you soon. xo